ECS Program

Welcome to Exceptional Children’s Services, where each day begins with putting children first, we bring them to their fullest potential by meeting their unique needs, enriching their academic lives, and providing comprehensive equitable services.

Read More…

OPSB Special Education Program

Lake Forest Program

Photo Disclosure

Parents sign a photo disclosure form at the beginning of each school year. If you find a photo on the website of yourself, or your child that you wish to be removed, email us here and it will be removed immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

Student Data Privacy

All complaints related to the suspected unauthorized transfer or sharing of personally identifiable student information should be submitted to Please include the following information in your complaint:

  1. Complaint’s first and last name
  2. Complaint’s telephone number and/or e-mail address
  3. Name of contract to which the complaint relates
  4. Brief summary of the suspected violation
    Current Contracts using Student Data-
    Brainchild Contract
    Study Island Contract

In addition to the above list of relationships with which Lake Forest Charter shares student data, there are systems at the Orleans Parish School Board (OPSB) with which we share student data via contracts held OPSB, click here.

Parental Rights/Students Right of Privacy

Report Child Abuse

Report Child Abuse

Louisiana Report Fraud

Contact the Louisiana Legislative Auditor (LLA) Hotline if you suspect the misappropriation (theft), fraud, waste, or abuse of public funds by anyone.

Information provided to the LLA Hotline may result in an investigation, audit or other review.

When providing information to the LLA Hotline, please include sufficient detail (describing who, what, where, when, why, and how) to allow us to fully evaluate your information. Although we will consider anonymous information, providing us with your name and telephone number will allow us to contact you with any additional questions that we have.

Your name and telephone number, as well as the status of complaints, are confidential.


504 Grievance Procedures

Section 504

504 Parents Rights and Grievance Procedures Section 504 is federal, civil rights law that is part of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Section 504 prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in programs and activities that receive federal financial assistance. This law (and other applicable federal Law) defines a person with a disability as 1) having a physical or mental…

Read More…

Asbestos Management Plan

As required under Louisiana D.E.Q. Regulations (Title 33, Part III Air, Chapter 27, Asbestos Materials in Schools and Public Building Regulations)

Read More…

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies
and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.