Lake Forest Elementary Charter School
The Employment Opportunities below are for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Lake Forest Charter School is accepting resumes for Elementary Science and Social Studies Teachers for the 2019-2020 School year..
Job Goal: To help students learn subject matter and/or skills that are aligned to the Louisiana State Student Standards and Grade Level Expectations that will contribute to their development as mature, able, responsible men and women who become lifelong learners.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Louisiana certification
Reports To: Principal and/or Facilitator
Supervises: Students, Paraprofessional(s) and Volunteer(s)
- Meet those standards of performance for his/her individual teaching assignment developed by the Lake Forest Elementary Charter School. Those standards include the Louisiana Components of Effective Teaching.
- Guide the learning process of students in the classroom toward the achievement of curriculum goals set by the Louisiana State Department of Education, Lake Forest Elementary Charter School and/or appropriate federal guidelines.
- Assist the administration in implementing all Lake Forest Elementary Charter School policies.
- Strive to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Consult with administrator(s), colleagues, students, and/or parents on a regular basis.
- Plan and supervise purposeful tasks for paraprofessional(s) and volunteer(s) assigned.
- Cooperate with principal and/or designee in assessing the performance of teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s) assigned.
- Serve on and participate in professional staff committee/meetings as required.
- Teacher will be available and participate in extra-curricular and instructional activities that support the vision and mission of Lake Forest Elementary Charter School.
- Sponsor or co-sponsor a student organization that supports the vision and mission of Lake Forest Elementary Charter School.
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities.
- Teacher performs other duties as assigned by the principal and/or designee.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org